Job Vacancy: Office, Compliance and Logistics Manager
May 31 2016
We're on the hunt for a super duper individual. One that isn't shy of a bit of hard work and one that can wear many hats. You will never be bored and you get this nice view from your desk. Interested? then please read on:
Main Responsibilities/Day to day duties:
- To keep up-to-date, compliant, paperwork associated with all collections and deliveries and recording accurate weights
- Being main link between the purchase + sales of stock, the arrival or movement of stock and the raising or settling of invoices by handling and presenting correct paperwork to finance
- Train and supervise other members of staff to log collections accurately and maintain accurate records
- Correctly identify and log any hazardous materials on consignment notes, internal systems and update the EA on qtly basis
- To maintain paperwork and returns associated with an AATF and any compliance scheme requirements
- To streamline accounts process as a continuation from the warehouse and office
- To help co-ordinate free collections, ensuring paperwork is ready for driver and co-ordinating postcode clusters for optimum efficiency
- Update company information – eg waste carrier's licences, site exemptions/registrations/permits etc
- To ensure staff and volunteers timesheets are recorded accurately and any absenteeism reported to HR
To be considered for this role you will
- need to demonstrate that you have a strong work ethic, want to get stuck in and make a difference to the way we work.
- have a confident, friendly and professional manner to be able to work successfully in our small team
- be flexible, as a small company there will be other duties that become your responsibility so an all hands on deck attitude is required.
- need to be fully conversant with Microsoft Excel and Google Docs
- You’ll also need to be commercially minded.
- A full driving license is preferred but not essential for this role.
In return for your commitment we will offer a starting salary of £16k per year.
Apply in writing with accompanying CV to email@example.com